Danner® USAF 600g Military Boots win the cold war with 600-gram ThinsulateTM, GORE-TEX® WATERPROOF protection and USA-made Quality!
Made one at a time, by hand, in Portland, Oregongon and ready to do battle with cold weather! Danner® USAF 600g Military Boots feature a USAF-standard Vibram® 1331 outsole with Danner's classic stitchdown construction for a more stable platform and superior durability. Add that to the 600-gram ThinsulateTM insulation and GORE-TEX® Waterproof / Breathable construction and you've got a cold-weather duty boot that truly aims high!Into the wild blue yonder:
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- 600-gram Thinsulate Ultra Insulation offer lightweight warmth for those needing protection in cold climates
- Sage green rough out, full-grain leather upper offers serious protection and toughness and provides mildew resistance, breathability, and low water absorption
- 1000 Denier nylon upper material is extremely resistant to abrasions, tears, and scuffs, improves breathability, and dries quickly
- Danner hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot... fully resolable, of course
- Lace to toe gives better fit and support... speed lace system for a quick, secure fit
- Vibram 1331 outsole was designed specifically for the USAF with a wide outer lug for traction on slippery surfaces and Vibram's Dri-Ice rubber compound for superior performance in cold environments
- Fiberglass shank for stability
- Made in the USA Berry compliant
- Approved for USAF optional wear
- Each approx. 8" h, 32 oz.
Give your hardworking feet the Danner comfort they deserve. State Size and Width, as available in the Shopping Cart.