Picture this... you've spent hours in the wet woods, yet your feet are remarkably dry and comfortable. So you stay. Two hours later, you've nailed an 8-point buck. You have it mounted and often recall the hunt. And how warm and comfortable your feet felt. Then you look in the corner and see them... your Danner Pronghorn Boots. Standing proud AND dry.
- Built to last with durable, waterproof full-grain CamoHide leather and rugged, lightweight, 1,000-denier nylon
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX lining for all-day dry feet
- Thinsulate Insulation for reliable warmth
- Rugged hardware for secure fit and long lasting performance
- Triple-density open cell polyurethane OrthoLite footbed provides supreme cushioning
- Danner Pronghorn outsole for solid traction over rugged terrain
- Each approximately 10" height, 30 ounces
Better boots make a difference.