You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Inspired by decades of legendary hiking boots, Danner® partnered with Vibram® to forge a new path in hiking footwear. The combination of the Vibram® SPE midsole and Vibram® Fuga outsole delivers unparalleled grip on wet and dry surfaces while providing superior cushioning. Designed to withstand the climate and terrain of the Pacific Northwest, Danner® utilized a rugged, waterproof suede upper and Danner Dry 100% waterproof protection. The Mountain 600 defines a new category in hiking boots they call Performance Heritage - combining classic styling with lightweight innovation.
- Premium waterproof suede uppers
- Danner Dry 100% waterproof liner for sure-dry comfort
- Vibram® Fuga outsole: a unique lug patter grips at multiple angles, while flex lines allow your foot to expand to a wider surface; the outsole is injected with Megagrip rubber compound that holds on wet and dry surfaces
- Vibram® SPE (Specialized Performance Elastomer) midsole features an all-new compound engineered for greater comfort, flexibility, and longer wear compared to EVA
- OrthoLite® footbed provides soft, shock-absorbing comfort
- Nylon shank provides underfoot support
- Built on the DPDX last, built to offer enough room for comfort while maintaining a sleek profile
- Each approx. 4.5"h., 15 oz.
PLEASE NOTE: The Mountain 600 Hiker fits slightly large, and we recommend ordering a half-size down from your usual size. Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 690394
- Waterproof: Yes
- Insulation: None
- Upper: Suede
- Insole: OrthoLite®
- Midsole: Vibram® SPE
- Outsole: Vibram® Fuga
- Height (approx.): 4.5"
- Weight per boot (approx.): 19 oz.
- Mfg. Number: 62245
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
Frequently Purchased Together
- Non-Member $9.99
- Buyer's Club $21.59 Non-Member $23.99
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Buyer's Club $11.69 Non-Member $12.99
- Non-Member $3.99