You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $58.49 Non-Member $64.99
- Buyer's Club $53.99 Non-Member $59.99
- Buyer's Club $35.19 Non-Member $39.09
- Details & Specs
Premium Danner® Boots with only the finest materials and craftsmanship…the BEST top to bottom, and you'll feel the exceptional quality with every step! A pebble-grain leather and 1,000-denier nylon upper combined with Danner stitchdown construction offer unparalleled durability and stability. The waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® lining keeps feet dry, and the Vibram® Kletterlift outsole provides lightweight comfort, superb shock absorption and great traction on both wet and dry surfaces.
How They Fit
Light IITM Hiking Boots are built on a 650 last. Boots built on the 650 last tend to fit those with narrower feet better than those with wider feet. This ensures a snug fit that excels on difficult terrain and during activities that demand extra support and stability. So if you DO have a wider foot, order the wide ("EE").
- Made in the USA
- Full-grain leather upper offers better protection in cold and wet environments while offering top abrasion- and scuff-resistance
- 1,000-denier nylon upper material is extremely resistant to abrasions, tears, and scuffs, improves breathability, and dries quickly
- Danner's hand-crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot. This construction makes the boot re-craftable
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- Danner® Airthotic®: a half-length, molded polyurethane instep that cups the heel and supports the arch area of the foot
- Vibram® Kletterlift outsole is specifically designed for comfort and durability. The heel provides lightweight comfort as well as superb shock absorption. The compound guarantees great traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces
- Fiberglass shank for underfoot support
- Each approx. 6"h., 31 ozs.
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item number: 212973
- Waterproof: Yes
- Insulated: No
- Upper: Full-grain leather and 1,000D nylon
- Insole: Danner® Airthotic®
- Outsole: Vibram® Kletterlift
- Construction: Hand-crafted stitchdown
- Special features: GORE-TEX®,
- Color: Dark brown
- Height (approx.): 6"
- Weight per boot (approx.): 31
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips