Danner® DFA 4 1 / 2 " GTX® Black Uniform Combat Boots WATERPROOF and ready to meet the demands of many missions ahead.
The Danner Flight Assault (DFA) Combat Boot features a nubuck leather / lightweight 1,000-denier nylon upper and a hexagonal low lug outsole with the patent-pending Vertical Insertion Arrestor (VIA) technology insert, which provides abrasion resistance and superior control for fast roping missions.Put your best military boot forward:
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable - even in extreme conditions
- Durable, low oil nubuck leather designed for the demands of a fast roping combat boot combined with rugged 1,000-denier nylon upper for lightweight comfort and mobility
- Cement down construction offers excellent durability in a lightweight package
- This military boot's variable lacing system locks the heel into the pocket providing a glove-like fit and superior control
- Polyurethane footbeds are padded for comfort and arch support, you'll love wearing these combat boots
- Co-molded midsole plate for springboard toe return, impact absorption and puncture resistance
- Patent pending Danner® Descender outsole featuring a Vibram® V-4 ultra-abrasion rubber compound built into the medial side arch for fast roping control. Multidirectional lug pattern for quick acceleration and braking in all directions
- Stable bi-fit composite shank
- 4 1/ 2 " h. 27 ozs. each.
State Size, as available in Shopping Cart. Order ONLINE Today!