You May Also Like
- Non-Member $189.99
- Buyer's Club $10.79 Non-Member $11.99
- Buyer's Club $53.99 Non-Member $59.99
- Buyer's Club $32.49 Non-Member $36.09
- Details & Specs
Danner® Bull Run ST 6" Cristy Work Boots are USA-Made comfort for hot work days... ASTM Approved steel to and EH approved in a non-marking sole!
Incredible comfort from the most respected name in footwear! No other company builds more comfortable or durable boots than Danner®. And these Bull Run Boots live up to the legend featuring the strength and durability of Danner's hand-crafted, stitchdown construction with an unlined, full-grain leather upper that's one cool customer when the temps climb. This well-oiled, rich leather molds to your foot with minimal break-in your feet will thank you! Made right in Danner's Portland, Oregon factory, these Boots also give you ASTM steel toe and electrical hazard protection in a Vibram® Cristy sole that soaks up the pounding all day.Lace up a legend:
- Steel safety toe meets or exceeds ASTM standard F2413-11 I/75 C/75 EH
- Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels
- Durable, well-oiled, full-grain leather upper is unlined for fast break in and better cooling on hot job sites
- Hand crafted stitchdown construction provides a wider platform for increased stability underfoot... fully resolable of course
- Non-marking Vibram 4014 Cristy sole is softer blown rubber for extreme comfort
- Polyurethane footbeds are cushioned for all day comfort
- Stabilizing fiberglass shank
- Made in the USA with imported parts
- Approx. 6" h., 56 oz per pair.
Give your hardworking feet the Danner comfort they deserve. State Size and Width, as available in the Shopping Cart.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips