You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $474.99 Non-Member $499.99
Anderson Predator AR-15, Semi-Automatic, 5.56 NATO/.223 Remington, 24" Stainless Barrel, 30+1 RoundsBuyer's Club $664.99 Non-Member $699.99
- Buyer's Club $47.49 Non-Member $49.99
- Details & Specs
The Sonoran is ideal for stalking mulies through a desert valley or taking elk across a canyon. It still weighs in under 8 lbs, thanks to its Manners 100% carbon fiber stock and fluted barrel. Meant to take a licking, the Sonoran is ferritic nitrocarburized inside and out, meaning this rifle is near impervious to wear as well as corrosion. Not only does the surface treatment bring the hardness up to a Rockwell of 72, it also increases lubricity, meaning a little oil keeps the Sonoran running smooth as butter. Clad in its olive drab carbon fiber stock, it’s the rifle built to weather the toughest hunts on the planet.
More good news about the Sonoran Rifle.
Besides its extreme corrosion and wear resistance, this surface treatment more than doubles the barrel’s expected life. Magnum chamberings wear a fluted, 26-inch barrel in a #4 contour, while non-magnums have a 24-inch #3. When combined with the right ammo and a powerful scope/mount combination, the Sonoran is more than likely to shoot 1 MOA or better.
- 100% carbon fiber stock manhandles all types of weather conditions
- Its fluted 26" barrel is treated inside and out to resist corrosion
- Special surface treatment brings the hardness up to a Rockwell 72 for long life
- This rifle is built to weather the toughest hunts on the planet
- Weighs under 8 lbs. for portability
Pull the trigger to own yours. Hop ONLINE today!Key Specifications
- Item number: 668615
- Caliber: .26 Nosler
- Action: Bolt
- Capacity: 3+1
- Barrel length: 26"
- Barrel style: Premium US-made, fluted #3
- Stock: 100% carbon fiber by Manners
- Length of pull: 14"
- Trigger: Single set
- Safety: 2-position, push-to-fire
- Sights: Optics-ready integrated 19mm dovetails
- Overall length: 46.8”
- Overall weight: 7.8 lbs.
- MFG Number: CZ 04192
- UPC: 806703041926
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips