You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $755.24 Non-Member $794.99
- Buyer's Club $195.69 Non-Member $205.99
- Buyer's Club $187.14 Non-Member $196.99
- Details & Specs
- Model: 06254
Designed specifically with the sporting clay enthusiast in mind, with the kind of performance that puts X's on the scorecard, and the kind of style that turn heads! It's everything you loved about the original Sporter and Redhead Series shotguns, but with a number of improvements that make it look and feel better than ever.Proven performance.
The Sporter G2 features the same single selectable trigger system found on the Redhead, tuned to break crisply at 4 to 5 lbs., as well as the sporting stock with adjustable comb and a right-hand palm swell. It features the same deep black chrome finish, and comes standard with 6 Kicks stainless extended chokes.
While the performance is just the same as you remember, the look is anything but. The G2 features an exquisitely hand-engraved receiver, as well as Grade 3 Circassian walnut furniture that combine to make it look like an heirloom-quality piece - because it IS. Well, someday. For now, get out there and crush some clays and yes, style points count too.
- Premium Grade 3 Circassian walnut stock with full forend and laser-cut checkering
- Hand-engraved receiver with deep-relief scrollwork
- One-piece CNC-machined receiver is ultra-precisse
- Single selectable trigger is tuned to break crisply at 4-5 lbs.
- Monte Carlo stock with adjustable comb height and right-hand palm swell
- 10mm flat vent rib
- Includes 6 Kicks stainless extended choke tubes
Order today!Key Specifications
- Gauge: 12
- Action: Over / Under break-open
- Capacity: 2
- Barrel length: 30"
- Barrel finish: Gloss black chrome
- Stock: Grade 3 Circassian walnut with 25 LPI laser-cut checkering
- Length of pull: 14.75"
- Chamber: 3"
- Overall length: 48"
- Overall weight: 9 lbs.
- MFG Number: 06254
- UPC: 806703062549
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips