- Details & Specs
The original Scorpion earned a legacy as an outstanding sub-gun, and now, CZ has modernized the classic weapon for today's shooter. The Scorpion EVO 3 S1 features a new fiber-reinforced shell, premium cold hammer-forged barrel with 18x1 thread, and accessory rails on almost every surface, making this a fun platform for customization.
Simple and reliable, the Scorpion not only has ambidextrous controls, its non-reciprocating charging handle is swappable and reach to the trigger is adjustable. As a fun range gun or a PDW for home protection, this modern take on the legendary weapon is an outstanding choice.
- Premium cold hammer-forged barrel with 18x1 RH thread
- Equipped with CZ's new low-profile sights; rear sight has four different aperture sizes for everything from close quarters to long-range
- Sights ride on an 11" Picatinny rail perfect for mounting optics
- MP5-style charging handle
- Ambidextrous thumb safety
- Factory-installed sling loop
- Easy disassembly
- Includes 1 double-stack polymer 10-rd. magazine
Order today!Key Specifications
- Caliber: 9mm
- Action: Semi-automatic
- Capacity: 10+1
- Barrel length: 7.72"
- Barrel style: Cold hammer-forged, threaded 1/2 x 28 RH
- Frame: Fiber-reinforced polymer
- Grips: Polymer, adjustable for reach to trigger
- Sights: Low-profile, fully adjustable aperture and post; four rear aperture sizes
- Overall length: 16"
- Overall height: 9.4"
- Overall weight: 5 lbs.
- UPC: 806703013510
- MFG Number: 01351
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Customer Images & Videos
- Articles & Tips