Easy on the eyes. And your wallet.
You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $462.64 Non-Member $486.99
- Buyer's Club $755.24 Non-Member $794.99
- Buyer's Club $208.99 Non-Member $219.99
- Buyer's Club $211.84 Non-Member $222.99
- Details & Specs
- CZ-USA 920 Semi-Automatic 20 Gauge Shotgun
The sleek, high-gloss finish and classic CZ performance you want -- at a price you might find hard to believe. Well, believe it... because the 920 Semi-auto Shotgun is one of the best values in shooting. A long recoil spring is located in the butt of the stock, simplifying assembly and allowing it to cycle a wide variety of loads across the power spectrum, in both 2.75" and 3". The modern-style recoil pad provides not only a significant reduction in felt recoil but is snag-free, too. In addition, the rearward spring design makes required cleanings less frequent and easier when they are needed. Removal of the installed magazine plug is simple, requiring only the magazine cap to be unscrewed. With superb balance and an average weight of 7.4 lbs., the 920 is well-suited to the pursuit of both birds and clays.
- Long spring in buttstock reduces recoil significantly, and allows the 912 to handle all kinds of loads
- Beautiful Turkish walnut stock
- Accepts both 2.75" and 3" shells
- Modern-style recoil pad further reduces felt recoil
- Improves 5 chokes: cylinder, improved cylinder, modified, improved modified, and full
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 640493
- Caliber: 20 Gauge
- Action: Semi-automatic
- Capacity: 4+1
- Barrel length: 28"
- Barrel finish: Gloss black chrome
- Stock: Turkish walnut
- Length of pull: 14.5"
- Chamber: 3" (accepts both 2.75" and 3" shells)
- Chokes: C, IC, M, IM, F
- Sights: Bead front
- Overall length: 49"
- Overall weight: 7.3 lbs.
- Mfg. Number: 06048
- UPC: 806703060484
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
Shop Additional Options Below
|Item Name||Rating||Gauge||Stock Material/Stock Type||Barrel Material||Chokes||Sights||Length/Barrel Length/Weight||Capacity||Price|