You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $47.49 Non-Member $49.99
- Buyer's Club $474.99 Non-Member $499.99
- Buyer's Club $94.99 Non-Member $99.99
- Details & Specs
For those who would prefer to own a Bren in rifle form without having to jump through all the hoops of converting a pistol version, the Bren is now available in carbine form with a 16.2″ barrel. Equipped with the factory’s folding adjustable stock, it also has a new set of flip-up adjustable iron sights. Chambered in 5.56x45mm and using the present STANAG magazine from the AR15/M16, it easily accepts optics and lights on its top and bottom Picatinny rails. An effective 2-port muzzle brake helps keep the Bren solidly on target and reduces recoil and muzzle flip.
- AR-style carbine sports a cold hammer-forged 16" barrel with 1/2x28 muzzle thread
- Equipped with the factory’s folding adjustable stock
- New set of flip-up adjustable iron sights for dead-on accuracy
- Uses the present STANAG 30-round magazine from the AR15/M16
- Accepts optics and lights on top and bottom Picatinny rails
- Effective 2-port muzzle brake helps keep the Bren on target and reduces recoil/muzzle flip
To own this well-made unit, order ONLINE today!Key Specifications
- Item number: 668753
- Caliber: 5.56x45mm/.223 Remington
- Action: Semi-automatic
- Capacity: 30+1
- Barrel length: 16.2"
- Barrel material: Cold hammer forged, 1/2x28 muzzle thread
- Stock: Aluminum
- Pistol grip: Polymer
- Sights (front/rear): Flip-up, 2 rear aperture sizes
- Overall length: 39"
- Overall weight: 8.02 lbs.
- MFG Number: CZ 08520
- UPC: 806703085203
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips