You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $474.99 Non-Member $499.99
- Buyer's Club $649.79 Non-Member $683.99
- Buyer's Club $94.99 Non-Member $99.99
- Details & Specs
- Model: 08521
The Bren is now available in carbine form without having to jump through all the hoops of converting a pistol version. It sports a 16.2" barrel. Comes equipped with the factory's folding adjustable stock. And also has a new set of flip-up adjustable iron sights.More good news about the Bren S1 rifle.
Chambered in 5.56x45mm and using the present STANAG 10-round magazine from the AR15 / M16, this rifle easily accepts optics and lights on its top and bottom Picatinny rails. An effective 2-port muzzle brake helps keep the Bren solidly on target. Also reduces recoil and muzzle flip.
- AR-style carbine sports a cold hammer-forged 16" barrel
- Equipped with the factory's folding adjustable stock
- New set of flip-up adjustable iron sights for dead-on accuracy
- Uses the present STANAG 10-round magazine from the AR15/M16
- Accepts optics and lights on top and bottom Picatinny rails
- Effective 2-port muzzle brake helps keep the Bren on target and reduces recoil/muzzle flip
Order today!Key Specifications
- Caliber: 5.56x45mm / .223 Remington
- Action: Semi-automatic
- Capacity: 10
- Barrel length: 16.2"
- Barrel material: Cold hammer forged, muzzle threaded
- Barrel twist: 1/2" x 28"
- Stock: Aluminum
- Pistol grip: Polymer
- Sights (front / rear): Flip-up, 2 rear aperture sizes
- Overall length: 39"
- Overall weight: 8.02 lbs.
- MFG Number: CZ 08521
- UPC: 806703085210
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips