You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $854.99 Non-Member $899.99
- Buyer's Club $759.99 Non-Member $799.99
- Buyer's Club $474.99 Non-Member $499.99
- Buyer's Club $550.99 Non-Member $579.99
Anderson Predator AR-15, Semi-Automatic, 5.56 NATO/.223 Remington, 24" Stainless Barrel, 30+1 RoundsBuyer's Club $664.99 Non-Member $699.99
- Buyer's Club $379.99 Non-Member $399.99
- Details & Specs
CZ-USA® 455 FS .17 HMR Bolt Action Rimfire Rifle
Any just why are CZ-USA rifles so renowned? It's simple, and it starts with their barrels. Though it's only one part of the equation, CZ-USA barrels undergo a rather unique transformation before making it to the rifle.
Starting as cylindrical steel billets, the barrels sit outside in stacks -- getting rained on, snowed on and baking in the sun. For as long as two years, the forces of nature act on the metal, relieving the stress created when they were made. Once the aging is done, the barrels head into the factory where they are rifle-drilled and bored, then cold-hammer forged.
It may sound counterintuitive, but it really works. CZ-USA barrels need no break-in period. Any burrs or irregularities that might catch the bullet jacket have already been polished away by the time the barrel is fit to the rifle. The proof speaks for itself.
- Mannlicher-style Turkish walnut stock
- Open sights are adjustable for windage and elevation
- Premium cold hammer-forged barrel
- Interchangeable barrel system allows you to change chambering to another quickly and easily
- Detachable 5-rd. magazine
- Standard 11mm dovetail milled into the receiver
- Adjustable trigger
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 639974
- Caliber: .17 Hornady Magnum Rimfire
- Action: Bolt action
- Capacity: 5+1
- Barrel length: 20.6"
- Barrel style: Cold hammer-forged, 1:9" twist
- Stock: Turkish walnut Mannlicher-style
- Length of pull: 14.25"
- Trigger: Adjustable pull weight
- Safety: 2-position
- Sights: Adjustable open
- Overall length: 39.2"
- Overall weight: 6 lbs.
- Mfg. Number: 02107
- UPC: 806703021072
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips