Cuddeback® C123 Triple Flash Trail Camera.
More images of game... less misses! The Cuddeback CR123 Triple-flash Trail Camera has a lightning-fast 0.25-second trigger speed to capture the activity at your site, with less blank images. You'll get crisp, clear 20-megapixel pictures, both day and night. And for a real look at what's going on in the woods, you can set the C123 Triple Flash to take 30-second videos with sound! Plus, this Camera includes 3 interchangeable flash modules that let you choose between color, IR and black flash technology!
- 20-megapixel image resolution
- Records up to 30-second videos with sound
- Lightning-quick 1/4-second trigger speed
- Quick recovery speed ensures you will never miss a shot
- Includes 3 interchangeable flash modules (color, infrared and black flash)
- Zone control allows you to select a wide view (for fields and clearings) or centered view (for trails and feeders)
- Burst mode takes up to 5 images per detection period
- Configurable time-lapse mode records game activity over a longer period of time
- Programmable for day, night and 24-hour operation
- Separate delays for day and night ranging from one second to 60 minutes
- Moon-phase and time stamp on all pictures
- Accepts SD cards up to 32GB (not included)
- Runs on 8 AA batteries (not included)
- Measures 3" x 2.6" x 7"h.
Flash module features:
- Cuddeback color flash (50' range with color day / night images)
- Long-range IR flash (100' range. Best quality infrared images)
- Non-glow IR black flash (50' range with no visible glow)
Order yours today!