You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $107.99 Non-Member $119.99
- Buyer's Club $90.09 Non-Member $100.09
- Buyer's Club $53.99 Non-Member $59.99
- Buyer's Club $143.99 Non-Member $159.99
- Buyer's Club $62.99 Non-Member $69.99
- Buyer's Club $22.49 Non-Member $24.99
- Buyer's Club $35.99 Non-Member $39.99
- Buyer's Club $13.49 Non-Member $14.99
- Details & Specs
Crosley® Princess Phone dials up nostalgic charm!
It's little, and it's lovely and you probably remember it in your sister's bedroom or at your mother's desk. The Princess, introduced in 1959, was compact and attractive. Featured in a variety of colors, including pastels, this classic had a smaller footprint than phones of the past to fit in those not-so-big spaces. With it's rounded edges, sleek lines and fashionable stylings it quickly became a favorite.
Now, you can recapture the magic with this throwback Phone from Crosley®! It looks like a rotary phone, but it's actually push-button... no waiting for a slow dial. Earpiece volume control, flash / redial, and ringer volume switch all come standard.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips