You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $6.75 Non-Member $7.50
- Buyer's Club $16.89 Non-Member $18.69
- Buyer's Club $11.33 Non-Member $12.59
- Details & Specs
CRKT® KangeeTM T-Hawk Designed By Ryan Johnson might just be the utility and defense tool you can't live without!
Tomahawks have been a go-to utility in the military since the calvary days. From manual tasks to self-defense, they've carved out a unique place in many a tactical gear bag. And this KangeeTM T-Hawk is the ultimate evolution in the concept.
Designer Ryan Johnson has been honing his tactical tomahawk designs over the last 30 years and has earned a dedicated and loyal fan base, particularly among special forces troops. Now it's your chance to own one.Sharp features:
- Distinctive head features a axe edge front with a hammer back... head is 2 7/ 8 "l. x 1/ 4 " Thick
- Shaped from single-piece SK5 Carbon steel that's been hardened to 54-55 HRC
- Curved handle and grip coils along the front for enhanced holding power
- Full-length glass-filled nylon handle scales are checkered for added grip security, and can be removed for cleaning
- Well balanced and easy to control while still being robust enough to handle most anything dished out
- M.O.L.L.E. equipped, form-fitting Kydex sheaths slip over the head and secures with a buckled strap
- Overall measures 13 3/ 4 "l., 3.6 oz.
A useful tool of the professional trade; to have a tactical tomahawk is to know and appreciate its true worth in the field... especially one this good. Order ONLINE Today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips