CRKT® Johnson ChoganTM Tomahawk. Military-grade utility and chopping power! SAVE BIG!
Just call it "the problem solver." Because whether you're camping, hunting, or on a mission, there aren't many problems this razor-sharp brute can't solve. Designed by Ryan Johnson, one of the premier axe makers of the last 30 years, it's the ultimate field tool for breaching, prying, chopping and more!
- Axe edge front with hammer back for pounding utility
- Tomahawk is shaped from a single piece of high-grade SK5 carbon steel, with black powder-coat for corrosion resistance
- Full-length glass-filled nylon handle scales are checkered for added grip, and can be removed for cleaning
- Blade is 2.93" long, 0.24" thick
- Measures 13.75"l., weighs 1 lb., 9 ozs. Includes black Kydex sheath with MOLLE clips and lashing grommets.