You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $359.99 Non-Member $399.99
- Buyer's Club $167.39 Non-Member $185.99
- Buyer's Club $107.99 Non-Member $119.99
- Buyer's Club $197.99 Non-Member $219.99
- Buyer's Club $4.59 Non-Member $5.09
- Buyer's Club $9.71 Non-Member $10.79
- Buyer's Club $16.89 Non-Member $18.69
- Details & Specs
The CRKT Forged By War Sangrador Combat Knife is a must-have for survival and combat situations. Its dual-edged SK5 dagger blade is razor sharp and has unbelievable penetrating abilities, while the Veff serrations dig deep and make quick work of rope and other materials. Add in the non-slip G10 handle for a secure grip, and you have a Knife that's ready for any tactical mission.Designed by Darrin Sirois, 25-year U.S. Army Veteran
You'd expect a knife like the Sangrador to be created by a veteran who's spent plenty of time in the field. An advanced soldier who knows what works and what doesn't. Darrin Sirois, U.S. Army Veteran, is that designer. Working with CRKT's Forged By War program, he created a Knife that any Special Ops fighter would find invaluable. After all, he served 11 tours in Iraq and fought in the Balkans and Panama.
And not only are you getting a durable Combat Knife designed by a veteran, you're also helping other veterans in need since CRKT donates 10% of Forged By War net profits to Purple Heart Homes.
- Designed by Darrin Sirois, 25-year U.S. Army Veteran
- 10% of Forged By War net profits are donated to Purple Heart Homes
- Veff Serrations make quick work of cord and rope
- Full-tang design for superior strength and durability
- Nylon sheath with MOLLE attachments for easy transport
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 669293
- Overall length: 10.5"
- Blade length: 5.54"
- Blade thickness: 0.183"
- Blade material: SK5
- Blade style: Spear point
- Blade grind: Dual
- Blade finish: Black powder coated
- Edge type: Dual - Veff serrations and plain
- Handle length: 4.96"
- Handle material: G10
- Knife type: Dual-edged dagger
- Weight: 7.4 oz.
- Mfg. Number: 2080
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips