You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $89.99 Non-Member $99.99
- Buyer's Club $113.39 Non-Member $125.99
- Buyer's Club $62.99 Non-Member $69.99
- Buyer's Club $35.99 Non-Member $39.99
- Buyer's Club $16.19 Non-Member $17.99
- Buyer's Club $11.33 Non-Member $12.59
- Details & Specs
The CRKT Forged By War Birler Pack Axe is light enough to carry on your hip, yet burly enough for any outdoor task. Its blade is forged from 1055 carbon steel that's great for chopping, splitting, pounding and more. Finishing off the Birler Axe is a sturdy hickory handle that's incredibly durable and feels great in your hand.
Designed by Elmer Roush, U.S. Air Force Veteran
Elmer Roush of Brasstown, North Carolina knows a thing or two about axes and life in the battlefield. He's a U.S. Air Force Veteran and served during the Vietnam conflict. Today, with the Forged By War program, he's applying his 40 years of blacksmithing experience to create exceptional mission-ready tools for everyday use. And not only are you getting a tough-as-nails Axe designed by a veteran, you're also helping other veterans in need since CRKT donates 10% of Forged By War net profits to the Green Beret Foundation.
- 5.165" blade
- 1055 carbon blade
- Hickory handle
- Designed by Elmer Roush, U.S. Air Force Veteran
- 10% of Forged By War net profits are donated to the Green Beret Foundation
- 16" overall length, weighs 10.3 ozs.
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 669294
- Overall length: 16"
- Blade length: 5.165"
- Blade thickness: 1.113"
- Blade material: 1055 carbon
- Blade finish: Satin
- Handle length: 10.835"
- Handle material: Hickory
- Weight: 10.3 oz.
- Mfg. Number: 2745
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips