You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $65.09 Non-Member $72.29
- Buyer's Club $44.99 Non-Member $49.99
- Buyer's Club $57.59 Non-Member $63.99
- Non-Member $49.99
- Buyer's Club $16.89 Non-Member $18.69
- Buyer's Club $4.59 Non-Member $5.09
- Buyer's Club $12.59 Non-Member $13.99
- Details & Specs
Beautifully handcrafted the REAL old - fashioned way! Coyote Jaw Obsidian Knife!
Yes, that is a real coyote jaw handle. Welcome back to the Stone Age! This is a truly unique collector's Knife. The blade is volcanic glass, called obsidian, hand-knapped (basically "chipped") to create the edge.
From flintknapper Dale Duby of Prairie City, Oregon, U.S.A. With 3 3/ 4 "l. obsidian spear-point blade. Handle and blade are attached with natural sinew wrap. 8"l. overall, 4 ozs. Comes with certificate of authenticity.
Each is a unique work of art... get yours ONLINE right now!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips