Core15® Base M4 5.56 NATO Semi-automatic AR Rifle
Built upon the same principles as Eugene Stoner's original design, Core15® use the basic receivers as the CORE of their AR-15 style rifles, and then expand upon that design by incorporating the many benefits of today's accessories. They hold each and every receiver to exacting tolerances using state of the art machining processes.
By exceeding military standards, CORE Rifle Systems ensures the best fit possible and can offer a more reliable, smoother functioning, and more accurate weapon that will provide you with the peace of mind that you deserve. Whether you're a weekend shooter heading to the range for an afternoon of fun or a professional operator preparing for work, CORE Rifle Systems will provide you with the weapon to fit your individual needs.
- CORE15 Mil-Spec forged 7075-T6 lower receiver, Type III Class II hard-coat anodized finish, beveled magwell for improved reloading speed, bullet pictogram safety markings
- CORE15 Mil-Spec forged 7075-T6 M-4 upper receiver, Type III Class II hard-coat anodized finish, M4 feed ramps, (1913 Picatinny rail flat top) w/ dry lube internal finish and laser engraved T-markings
- CORE15 6-position collapsible stock
- Direct Gas Impingement gas system; gas tube is made of 304 stainless steel
- Chrome-lined 8620 stainless steel bolt carrier and bolt carrier key
- Magnetic Particle Inspected (MPI) Carpenter 158® Bolt Assembly
- M4-style thermoset molded polymer handguard with dual heat shields
- "F"-marked A-frame front sight base (forged)
- CORE15 Hardcore billet charging handle
- Includes Magpul® 30-rd. PMAG®
- Backed by CORE's "No BS" lifetime warrany