Fun fact: Corcoran® actually made the original US M1942 Jump Boots worn by airborne infantry over the skies of Europe in WWII. Aside from a few material and technological enhancements, these Corcoran® 10" Original Jump Boots are exactly the same as those worn by paratroopers. 100% authentic. And the kicker? They're STILL approved for use by military paratroopers, and they're STILL widely used by enlisted men and civilians to this day—truly a testament to their famous quality and ankle support.
- Durable, full-grain "spit shineable" leather uppers
- Specially designed paratrooper military boot ankle webbing support and ribbed steel paratrooper shank... just the ticket for jumping out of perfectly good airplanes
- PORON® shock-absorbing insole cushions the landing just a bit
- Garrison Army Munson last for all-day comfort
- Heavy-duty storm welt construction
- Stitched tap rubber outsole and non trip beveled heel too
- 12-eyelet lacing system
- Union made in the U.S.A.
- Each combat boot approx. 10" tall, 32 oz.