You May Also Like
- Non-Member $189.99
- Non-Member $179.99
- Buyer's Club $152.99 Non-Member $169.99
- Non-Member $39.99
- Buyer's Club $44.99 Non-Member $49.99
- Buyer's Club $35.99 Non-Member $39.99
- Details & Specs
From the original jump boot that carried paratroopers behind enemy lines in WWII to the newest combat boot currently being worn in the Middle East, Corcoran® knows its way around a duty boot. These 10" Tanker Boots live up to Corcoran's sterling reputation, delivering the best in comfort, support and durability — whether you're a Marine Tanker or a civilian.
They're made from performance leather, and assembled with premium Goodyear storm welt construction. Fun fact: tanker boots traditionally have straps because laces can get caught in the tank's many moving parts. The straps also allow enhanced circulation, perfect if you have to remain seated for long periods.
- Premium Goodyear storm welt construction provides solid footing, flexibility, and allows the outsole to be replaced
- Durable "spit-shine" leather uppers
- Falcon non-marking, oil-resistant polyurethane outsole
- Double-strap closure for a snug fit, no laces required
- Internal ankle support provides additional lateral stability
- Unlined for comfort
- Triple-rib steel shank for underfoot stability
- Garrison army munson last for superior fit
- Each approx. 10"h., 32 ozs.
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 166177
- Upper: Performance leather
- Insole: Cushion footbed
- Outsole: Oil-resistant polyurethane
- Lining: Unlined
- Construction: Goodyear storm welt
- Special features: Double-strap closure, internal ankle support
- Height: 10"
- Weight per boot: 32 oz.
- Mfg. Number: 5407
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips