You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Jim Hansel's "Complete Serenity"... the detail, the light, the brushstrokes are only half the story... GREAT PRICE!
The outside world that Jim Hansel sees is not the one we see. At an early age, Jim was diagnosed with an eye condition called Stargardts. The eye condition, which has stabilized, left Jim legally blind from an early age. Despite his disability, Jim has learned to overcome his visual limitations.
Through the use of magnifiers and low vision aids, Jim brings his work into focus. Like many other artists, Jim uses photographs of his wildlife models to bring the landscape he sees back to his studio. At this point, Jim will enlarge the images if it is necessary, for him to see them more clearly. Amazingly, Hansel's brush strokes create detailed moments in nature that his eyes cannot clearly see.
With the use of low vision aids, Jim's paintings are now in focus, but only a few square inches at a time. Hansel believes that due to his vision, he spends more time on a painting adding more detail than many other artists. He has spent as much as four months on one individual painting.Details:
- Unsigned open-edition print lets you bring home high-quality art without breaking the bank
- Expertly matted for maximum visual appeal
- Precision-crafted wooden frame has a pewter green finish with linen inlay... makes the perfect centerpiece for any wall
- Frame size approx. 21 x 26", print size approx. 12 x 16".
A true masterpiece of wildlife art at an affordable price! Order ONLINE Today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips