You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
With this jacket's Interchange system, you can adjust how warm you want to be! Wear the shell only during a breezy hike. But the Zip-in Interchange system is really where it's at.
Featuring patented Thermal Coil technology.
The zip-in lining has Thermal Coil, which regulates your temperature by radiating body heat for warmth. And it does so without excessive bulk, so you have a fabulous midweight jacket for cooler temperatures. Shell, shell plus liner. Put it together however, whenever you need it!
- Shell is 100% polyester Storm Lite DP II
- Lining is 100% nylon 210T taffeta, 100% polyester Thermal Coil taffeta
- Insulation is 80g 100% polyester Microtemp XF II
- Thermal CoilTM radiates and retains body heat
- Zip-in Interchangeable system allows you to have 2 Jackets in 1
- Drawcord-adjustable hems on lining and shell for added protection
- Attached hood has drawcord adjustment for secure fit
- Zip fronts with storm flap on shell
- Hook-and-loop cuffs to seal out the breeze
- 2 front, 1 chest zip pockets
- Machine wash/dry
- YKK Zipper
- Water resistant
Heed the call to be warm, and order this ColumbiaTM Jacket today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 664789
- Care: Machine wash/dry
- Mfg. Number: 1694331
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips