You May Also Like
- Non-Member $67.99
- Non-Member $93.99
- Buyer's Club $67.49 Non-Member $74.99
- Non-Member $74.99
- Buyer's Club $13.49 Non-Member $14.99
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Buyer's Club $11.69 Non-Member $12.99
- Details & Specs
Here comes the rain again. Be ready with the fully waterproof, seam-sealed protection of this Men's Columbia® WatertightTM II Jacket. Unlike other so-called rain jackets that only claim to be "water resistant", this one is fully waterproof yet breathable to keep you dry and comfortable, even in a downpour. Plus, it's lightweight and packs into its own pocket for the ultimate in stow-and-go convenience.
Omni-Tech®. Because it's a rain jacket. Not a sauna.
Any waterproof rain jacket can keep you dry. But those old-school, rubbery jackets don't breathe. So it quickly becomes hot and humid inside, and you quickly become a hot, sweaty mess. Columbia's Omni-Tech fabrication solves that problem by shielding you from wet weather while allowing excess heat and vapor to escape. That means you stay cool and comfortable, even during high activity and humid weather.
- 100% Nylon 2L Full Dull plain weave
- Omni-TechTM waterproof / breathable technology keeps you dry and comfortable
- Omni-ShieldTM water and stain repellency resists absorption of liquids
- Fully seam sealed to keep out water
- Mesh-lined interior
- Attached, adjustable storm hood fits well, without gaps
- Adjustable sleeve cuffs provide a seal against wind and rain
- Drawcord adjustable hem for a snug fit
- Zippered hand pockets provide secure storage for essentials
- Abrasion-resistant chin guard won't irritate your skin
- Packable into hand pocket for stow-and-go
- Drop tail provides added coverage for your backside
- Center back length: 29"
State Color and Size, as available in the Shopping Cart. Order yours today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 653771
- Material: 100% Nylon 2L Full Dull plain weave
- Omni-Tech waterproof / breathable technology
- Omni-Shield water and stain repellency
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips