You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $427.49 Non-Member $449.99
- Buyer's Club $151.99 Non-Member $159.99
- Buyer's Club $332.49 Non-Member $349.99
- Details & Specs
Colt® Single Action Army® Peacemaker® .45 Colt Revolver. The gun that won the West.
Kit Carson. Buffalo Bill Cody. Pat Garrett. The Colt® Army Revolver is as famous as the legends who carried it. Introduced in 1873, no Colt revolver has earned greater fame than the Single Action Army® Peacemaker®. In design and performance, in line and form, no more sculptural and practical Colt has ever been created.
Many knock-offs have been produced, but none are able to match the original. This version, the Colt P1856 chambered for .45 Colt, features a longer 5.50" barrel and stylish nickel finish on barrel and frame.
Colt Single Action Army Revolver P1856 special features:
- Fixed front blade with U-notch rear
- Polished spur hammer
- Black composite eagle stock
- 2nd generation-style cylinder bushing.
- Caliber: .45 Colt
- Action: SA
- Capacity: 6
- Barrel length: 5.50"
- Frame: Stainless steel with nickel finish
- Grips: Double eagle black composite
- Sights: Fixed
- Overall length: 11"
- Overall weight: 42 ozs.
Order yours today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips