You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $269.99 Non-Member $299.99
- Buyer's Club $224.99 Non-Member $249.99
- Buyer's Club $398.99 Non-Member $419.99
- Buyer's Club $277.39 Non-Member $291.99
- Buyer's Club $142.49 Non-Member $149.99
- Buyer's Club $31.34 Non-Member $32.99
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Buyer's Club $34.19 Non-Member $37.99
- Details & Specs
Colt® Mil - Spec 1911 Semi - Automatic Gas Air Pistol. Pops "bad guys" with HOT 360 F. P. S.!
Pull the trigger again and again with this semi-auto Colt® Airsoft Gun! High quality has always been a trademark of the Colt® name, and this Mil-Spec 1911 is no exception... has a full-metal body for an identical weight, size and appearance to its live-fire counterpart.
Has a has blowback slide too, that flies back to create a true-to-life recoil effect. Runs on your gas cartridge... load it up and get consistent, powerful shots from empty-to-full, unlike CO2 cartridges that fizzle out near the end.
Spin-up: The Spin-up system is available in AEG, Gas and Spring operated models. The basic theory is to put backspin on the BB. When the BB is fired there is resistance on the upper side of the BB creating a backspin. This offsets the effect of gravity, wind power and air resistance and pushes the BB to travel a longer distance.
Full Metal Body: A full metal gun refers to the upper and lower parts of the gun to being metal. Recoil Blow Back: The action of a pistol or AEG flies back with every shot, thus giving a recoil effect.Details:
- Has Spin-up system that places resistance on upper side of BB to create backspin, thereby offsetting the effect of gravity and air resistance and increasing distance
- F.P.S.: 360 with .12-gauge ammo,330 with .20-gauge ammo
- Mag capacity: 23
- Measures 8 1 / 2 " long, weighs 2 lbs.
Pick yours up ONLINE, now!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips