You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $649.79 Non-Member $683.99
- Buyer's Club $398.99 Non-Member $419.99
- Buyer's Club $94.99 Non-Member $99.99
- Details & Specs
- Model: CRP16
Colt® CRP-16 Semi-automatic .223 Remington Centerfire Rifle. Unmatched accuracy... guaranteed.
Ready to raise the bar on value, quality and accuracy? Look no further than the Colt® CRP-16 Semi-automatic Rifle. Poised and ready for competition, the CRP-16 offers reliable performance and topnotch accuracy. In fact, each Colt Competition Rifle is tested for accuracy and Colt guarantees you can shoot a 3-shot group of 1" or less at 100 yards... right from the box!
Colt CRP-16 Semi-automatic Centerfire Rifle Features:
- Chamber accepts factory-loaded SAAMI spec .223 ammo & NATO-stamped 5.56x45mm ammo
- Match-grade, air-gaged 416 stainless steel barrel
- Gas-operated, Original Direct-Impingement System for guaranteed accuracy
- Colt Competition "Triple-Port" muzzle brake
- 5.5" top-Mounted Picatinny handguard Rail with 11 Slots
- Magpul enlarged trigger guard
- Low-profile adjustable gas block (finger adjustable without tools)
- Colt competition charging handle with extended tactical latch
- Matched bolt and bolt carrier with H-buffer
- Barrel muzzle thread: 1/2"-28 T.P.I.
- Guaranteed to shoot a 3-shot group of 1" or less at 100 yards with specified premium ammo
- Signed, serial numbered and dated test target
- Includes a Safariland® cleaning kit with custom Colt Competition Rifle case
- Made in the USA
- Caliber: .223 Remington
- Action: Semi-automatic
- Round capacity: 30
- Barrel length: 16"
- Barrel material: Stainless steel (mid-weight)
- Barrel twist: 1:8"
- Stock: Magpul CTR 6-position adjustable with locking adjustments
- Upper receiver: Forged and precision-fitted
- Lower receiver: Forged and precision-fitted
- Pistol grip: Magpul MOE grip with extended backstrap
- Fire control: Geissele® 2-stage match
- Handguard: Colt Competition 12" vented modular float-tube
- Overall length: 33.5" - 36.75"
- Overall weight: 7 lbs.
Order yours today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips