You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $379.99 Non-Member $399.99
- Buyer's Club $180.49 Non-Member $189.99
Ruger 10/22 Kryptek, Semi-Automatic, .22LR, Rimfire, BX-25 Magazine, 500 Rounds of Ammo, 25+1 RoundsBuyer's Club $284.99 Non-Member $299.99
- Details & Specs
Colt® CRE-18 Semi-automatic .223 Remington Rifle
Ready to raise the bar on value, quality and accuracy? Look no further than the Colt® CRE-18 Semi-automatic Rifle. Poised and ready for competition, the CRE-18 offers reliable performance and topnotch accuracy. In fact, each Colt Competition Rifle is tested for accuracy and Colt® guarantees you can shoot a 3-shot group of 1" or less at 100 yards right from the box!
- Chamber accepts factory-loaded SAAMI spec .223 ammo & NATO-stamped 5.56x45mm ammo
- Match-grade, Air-gaged stainless steel barrel
- Gas-operated, Original Direct-Impingement System for guaranteed accuracy
- Colt Competition "Twin-Port" muzzle brake
- Top-mounted Picatinny handguard rail with 11 slots
- Enlarged Magpul Trigger Guard
- Colt Competition Low Profile Gas Block
- Colt Competition Charging Handle with extended tactical latch
- Matched Bolt & Bolt Carrier, with H-Buffer
- 13-Slot Picatinny Rail on Flat-Top Upper Receiver
- Barrel muzzle thread: 1/2"-28 T.P.I.
- Guaranteed to shoot a 3-shot group of 1" or less at 100 yards with specified premium ammo
- Signed, serial numbered and dated test target
- Includes a Safariland® cleaning kit with custom Colt Competition Rifle case
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 644897
- Caliber: .223 Remington
- Action: Semi-automatic
- Round capacity: 30+1
- Barrel length: 18"
- Barrel material: Stainless Steel
- Barrel twist: 1:8"
- Stock: Magpul MOE 4-position adjustable
- Upper receiver: Forged and precision-fit
- Lower receiver: Forged and precision-fit
- Pistol grip: Hogue® Rubber Finger-Groove Grip
- Fire control: Colt Competition Match-target
- Handguard: Modular vented Float-tube
- Overall length: 34.75" - 38"
- Overall weight: 6.92 lbs.
- Mfg. Number: CRE18
- UPC: 857733003026
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips