You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $379.99 Non-Member $399.99
- Buyer's Club $474.99 Non-Member $499.99
- Buyer's Club $47.49 Non-Member $49.99
- Details & Specs
- Model: CRE16T
Fitted with a premium match-grade, air-gaged barrel, precision-fitted forged upper and lower, and Colt® match trigger, then tested for accuracy before it ever leaves the factory, the Colt Competition CRX-16 G2 AR-15 is a winner.
Every component has been enhanced to deliver accuracy and reliability above and beyond what you've come to expect from comparable ARs, all with the goal of putting you in the winner's circle.
Each Colt Competition Rifle is test-fired for accuracy and function. It must shoot a 3-shot group of 1" or less at 100 yds., or it never reaches the shelves. You'll get the signed, serial-numbered, and dated test target, so you know you're getting the real deal.
- Ultra-light: just 6.45 lbs.
- High-quality, match-grade, manganese-phosphated 4140 chrome-moly steel barrel
- Barrel threaded 1/2 x 28"; 6-groove button rifling
- 4-position adjustable stock
- Original Direct-Impingement System for guaranteed accuracy
- Hogue rubber grip
- 13-slot Picatinny Rail on flat-top upper receiver for accessories
- Colt Competition match-target trigger. Nickel-teflon coated. Breaks at ~6 lbs.
Ready to raise the bar on accuracy? Nab this tac rifle today!
Please Note: Scope not included.Key Specifications
- Caliber: 5.56x45mm / .223 Remington
- Action: Semi-auto
- Capacity: 30
- Barrel length: 16"
- Barrel material: Match-grade, "Manganese-Phosphated" 4140 chrome-Moly steel
- Barrel twist: 1:8" RH
- Stock: 4-position collapsible
- Upper receiver: 7075 forged and precision-fitted with forging mark
- Lower receiver: 7075 forged and precision-fitted with forging mark
- Overall length: 36"
- Overall weight: 6.45 lbs.
- MFG Number: CR CRE16T
- UPC: 857733006546
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips