You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $963.29 Non-Member $1013.99
APF Econo Carbine,Semi-Automatic,.300 AAC Blackout, 16" Barrel,Nikon P-223 3x32mm Scope, 30+1 RoundsBuyer's Club $835.99 Non-Member $879.99
- Buyer's Club $873.99 Non-Member $919.99
- Buyer's Club $37.99 Non-Member $39.99
- Buyer's Club $474.99 Non-Member $499.99
- Buyer's Club $284.99 Non-Member $299.99
- Details & Specs
Colt® AR15-M4 Carbine Semi-automatic 5.56 NATO Rifle
With Colt®, the name says is all. Legendary reliability. Top quality build. Simply put, if you want the best, you choose Colt®. The LE6920 was designed for law enforcement with all the best features, including a unique direct gas operating system, straight-line construction for less recoil and better control, cartridge case deflector, ejection port cover and flip-up, military style rear sight that allows for maximum peripheral vision.
A patented one-piece monolithic upper receiver incorporates a continuous Mil-Spec M1913 Picatinny rail from the rear of the receiver to the folding front sight, allowing for endless mounting options for optics, lights or lasers.
This special Mappul® MOE® model comes factory-equipped with Magpul MOE furniture, including 4-position telescoping buttstock, MBUS® flip up rear sight, MOE grip with compartment, MOE carbine forend and MOE vertical grip.
- 16.1" full floating chrome-lined M4 profile barrel with 1:7" twist
- Flat top upper with optics rail
- Magpul MOE furniture, including 4-position telescoping buttstock, MBUS flip up rear sight, MOE grip with compartment, MOE carbine forend and MOE vertical grip.
- Ambidextrous fire selector
- Includes 30-round Magpul Pmag
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 641350
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO / .223 Remington
- Capacity: 30+1
- Barrel length: 16.10"
- Barrel twist: 1:7"
- Stock: 4-position telescoping
- Sights (front / rear): A2 post / Magpul MBUS flip-up adjustable
- Handguard: A2
- Flash hider: A2
- Overall length: 32" - 35.50"
- Overall weight: 6.90 lbs
- Mfg. Number: LE6920MPB
- UPC: 098289019431
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips