You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $107.99 Non-Member $119.99
- Buyer's Club $116.99 Non-Member $129.99
- Buyer's Club $142.49 Non-Member $149.99
- Buyer's Club $269.99 Non-Member $299.99
- Buyer's Club $85.49 Non-Member $89.99
- Buyer's Club $118.79 Non-Member $124.99
- Buyer's Club $71.99 Non-Member $79.99
- Buyer's Club $56.09 Non-Member $58.99
- Buyer's Club $9.97 Non-Member $10.49
- Buyer's Club $31.34 Non-Member $32.99
- Details & Specs
Collector's Armory Confederate Pistol with Brass Frame Replica brings the "late unpleasantness" back to life in stunning detail.
The pistol that fought from First Manassas to Appomattox is back! Feel the history as your wrap your hands around the grips of this is a faithful, non-firing replica of the Southern percussion six-shot cap and ball revolver, circa 1860, manufactured by Griswold & Gunnison near Macon, Georgia. Historically accurate in detail and heft, Collector's Armory has been providing collectors, history buffs, movie producers and re-enactors with historically significant, high quality replicas just like this one for 40 years.A volley of details:
- Gun cannot fire, nor can it be modified to shoot... perfectly legal to own!
- Working action is true to the original
- Rich wood grips
- Classic antique brass finished frame
- Approx. 2 1/2 lbs.
Bring the history back with this incredible replica.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips