You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $152.99 Non-Member $169.99
- Non-Member $199.99
- Buyer's Club $179.99 Non-Member $199.99
- Buyer's Club $7.19 Non-Member $7.99
- Buyer's Club $10.89 Non-Member $12.09
- Buyer's Club $10.79 Non-Member $11.99
- Details & Specs
Cobra® 75WX ST Compact Remote Mount CB Radio installs out - of - sight and keeps you in touch with the world.
An instant life-line to help and information... all in the palm of your hand! Now here's a cool idea... this Cobra® 75 WX ST Remote Mount CB carries all its brainpower in its handset, which means no bulky "box" on your dash or hanging from the roof. Plus, you can detach the handset and take it with you for security or for use with other vehicles!
40 CB and 10 weather channels keep you in touch with the world and give you the peace of mind you need while you explore this great land of ours. Absolutely ideal for smaller vehicles and motorcycles!Quality? 10-4:
- Unique, all-in-handset design eliminates the need for a bulky transmitter box
- Complete access to 40 CB and 10 weather channels, including 7 NOAA and 3 International to keep you up-to-the-minute of weather conditions wherever you go
- Patented SoundTracker® technology dramatically improves transmission and reception to make your communications, cleaner, clearer and more powerful. Less static!
- Remote Installation Box installs under your dash, out of sight from opportunistic thieves and out of your way
- Quick disconnect feature allows you to remove the handpiece for security or for use in other vehicles
- Dual Watch mode allows for simultaneous monitoring of any two pre-selected channels
- Full Channel Scan allows you to scan all 40 channels
- Instant access to Information Channel 19 and National Emergency Channel 9 with a single switch of a button
- Full featured LCD display panel
- 4 ft. extension cord gives the handpiece an extended reach
- 4 memory channels let you program your most frequently used channels
- Key lock prevents unintentional transmissions or channel changes resulting from inadvertant pressing of the keys.
A compact, hand-held lifeline that could save your butt someday!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips