You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $143.99 Non-Member $159.99
- Buyer's Club $49.49 Non-Member $54.99
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Details & Specs
Classic Accessories® DryguardTM Waterproof Boat Cover. No way water slips through this locked - tight Cover!
Your boat can take a beating on the road with falling rain, kicked up mud, rocks pebbles and more doing a number on the exterior.
This Cover takes protection seriously with strong 300-denier DryguardTM fabric that's bolstered with waterproof lamination. Taped seams block water from ever having a chance at penetration. For reduced wind pressure, there are 2 rear air vents with built-in stiffeners... helps eliminate interior moisture too!Details:
Model A: Fits 14-16' V-hull fishing boats with beam width to 75".Model B: Fits 14-16' V-hull runabouts (outboards and I/O), Tri-hull Runabouts (outboards and I/O) and aluminum bass boats, beam width to 90."Model C: Fits 16-18 1/2' fish and ski boats and pro-style bass boats with beam width to 98".Model D: Fits 17-19' V-hull runabouts (outboards and I/O) with beam width to 102".Model E: Fits 20-22' V-hull runabouts (outboards and I/O) with beam width to 106".Model F: Fits 22-24' V-hull runabouts (outboards and I/O) with beam width to 116".
- Strong marine canvas is durable and tear-resistant
- Integrated buckle and strap system for easy fit and trailering - adjustable straps snap into quick-release buckles on the covers
- Dual rear air vents reduce inside moisture and ballooning of cover at high speeds
- Reinforcement panels on bow, windshield and stern for additional protection
- Full cut to allow extra room for accessories such as bow rails, running lights and more
- Elastic cord in bottom hem gives tight, custom fit
- PVC-free fabric is produced in an efficient, earth-conscious Bluesign®-certified factory that reduces water used in dyeing process up to 30%
- Mesh storage bag and trailering straps included
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart. Order ONLINE Today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips