Clarke® 60 - amp Fluxcore Welders: pro - grade gear for a hobbyist price! SAVE BIG !
Compelled to weld? When it's time to get serious about your do-it-yourself projects, you need serious tools. That's why these heavy-duty Clarke® 60-amp Welders deliver such high-level performance!
Each is a true professional rig, including everything you need to get started the right way, as well as continue to produce topnotch results for years to come. Get your choice of the Fluxcore Welder or the Gas / No Gas MIG-ready Spoolgun model. Fluxcore S p ool g un Welder :
Fluxcore MIG Welder :
- Lightweight and portable
- Advanced Spoolgun design with precise wire-speed control and 13' lead
- Welds steel up to 3/ 16 " in just one pass
- Dual power settings
- 60-amp output, 120V input
- 20% duty cycle
- Wire-speed feed control
- 1/ 16 -3/ 32 " electrode size
- Includes 200-amp ground clamp and 8-oz. spool of .030 fluxcore wire.
- 8' power cord, 13' welding cord. 11 x 6 3/ 4 x 14 1/ 2 "h., 48 lbs.
Gas Re g ulator :
- Works with gas or without shielding gas
- Advanced Spoolgun design with precise wire-speed control and 20' lead
- 40% duty cycle
- 4 power settings for maximum control
- Welds steel, stainless, aluminum and cast iron with correct wire
- Converts easily from Fluxcore to Gas welding with optional MIG regulator and hose (sold separately)
- Fan-cooled efficiency
- Includes 20' welding cable, 200-amp ground clamp and .030 fluxcore wire.
- 19 x 11 x 13"h., weighs approx. 55 lbs.
- For use with Argon or Argon / CO2
- Adjustable-flow control mounted on front
- Hose barb and 4 mm quick-release gas line adapter included.
- Weighs approx. 2 lbs., 2 ozs.
Choose yours and order ONLINE right away!