Ice anglers are taking notice that the ClamTM Yukon X Thermal Ice Fishing Shelter has had some work done. This long-time member of the Fish TrapTM series is now covered with a full thermal skin made of tough 600D fabric and held in place with a muscular 1.25" diameter pole system. Inside, a Rapid Pole Slide Extreme (RPSX) system keeps set-up fast while the sliding seats make room for two anglers to take full advantage of 20 sq. ft. of fishable area. The Full thermal Trap Technology retains heat and reduces condensation and a gray plastic tub makes it easy to spot equipment and accessories stored below. The distinctive "cracked-ice" pattern will certainly stand-out from the competition.
- Super-tough 600-denier fabric, with Full thermal Trap Technology retains warmth and reduces condensation
- Rapid Pole Slide Extreme (RPSX) pole system for fast set-up and light weight
- Side-by-side padded swivel seats for 2 move front to back, side to side, and remove when needed
- Co-extruded gray plastic sled provides a lighter interior and makes it easy to locate gear
- Note: This item is shipped by commercial carrier curbside. Unloading is the customer's responsibility, including off the back of the truck. This product ships in one box, measuring 64.5"l. x 37.5"w. x 13"h. and weighing approx. 115 lbs. No expedited delivery. High-value orders require a physical street address, otherwise insurance costs will be added to the shipping total.