You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $116.99 Non-Member $129.99
- Buyer's Club $71.99 Non-Member $79.99
- Buyer's Club $62.99 Non-Member $69.99
- Details & Specs
B - b - b - b - bad! Tough guy looks, gentle on hard - working feet! Chippewa® Vibram® Steel Toe Engineer Boots .
Top craftsmanship and outstanding comfort... to the bone! To handle all the tests and trials your regular workday dishes out in spades, these Engineer Boots are a sure winner. With solid steel toe protection to keep simple accidents from turning into "crushing defeat". Get your pair here for LESS!Chippewa® working technology:
- Thick leather uppers with high oil content to repel water and the elements
- Oil, fuel and chemical resistant Vibram® Chippewa® yellow plug nitrile rubber outsole, the most durable made
- Rubber midsole adds shock-absorbing comfort. Triple ribbed steel shank adds solid support
- Goodyear leather welt construction adds durability. Boots are stitched, not glued, making the soles completely replaceable
- Texon® insole wicks moisture away from the foot to keep them as dry as possible. It's anti-macrobial which prevents bacteria growth
- Non-insulated for moderate temperatures
- Non-tarnishing buckles on the adjustable instep and calf straps, keep them looking shiny-good
- Leather lining in foot for soft, natural comfort. Each approx. 11" h., 26 ozs.
State Width: medium, wide or medium-wide; and Size, as available in the Shopping Cart. Order your pair ONLINE today!
$15.00 on this item!
Engineer Boots, Black
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips