Rainy/wet worksite? Chip-A-Tex's breathable waterproof membrane locks water out while letting perspiration escape. The moisture-wicking Nylex lining helps with that, too. Unstable terrain? The self-cleaning Vibram TacomaTM Logger outsole digs in for traction and is designed for aggressive braking. Cold weather? 400 gram Thinsulate Insulation provides warmth without the bulk. Anything else? Rugged leather uppers and Goodyear welt construction are up to the task, with Steel Toe protection to boot.
- Waterproof seam-sealed leather uppers and Goodyear leather welt construction
- Chip-A-Tex waterproof membrane locks water out while remaining breathable
- 400g Thinsulate Insulation traps body heat to keep you warm, is also breathable
- Vibram Tacoma outsole's curved heel and lug pattern enhance grip and aid in braking
- Texon insole cushions as well as supports
- Nylex lining wicks away moisture for dry wear
- Supportive steel shank
- Antique brass hooks and eyelets non-tarnishable
- Heavy-duty wax laces for added durability
- Exceeds ASTM F2413-11 standards for impact and compression, protects from non-electrical conduction of magnetic charges
March onward through your workday with these Logger Boots!