You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $569.99 Non-Member $599.99
Diamondback DB10 ELFDE, Semi-Automatic, .308 Winchester/7.62 NATO, 18" Stainless Barrel, 20+1 RoundsBuyer's Club $1080.14 Non-Member $1136.99
- Buyer's Club $854.99 Non-Member $899.99
- Buyer's Club $759.99 Non-Member $799.99
- Buyer's Club $379.99 Non-Member $399.99
Anderson Predator AR-15, Semi-Automatic, 5.56 NATO/.223 Remington, 24" Stainless Barrel, 30+1 RoundsBuyer's Club $664.99 Non-Member $699.99
- Buyer's Club $199.49 Non-Member $209.99
- Details & Specs
- Model: 500189
The Chiappa Firearms M6 comes out of the box able to chamber .22LR and 20 Gauge ammunition. You don't have to add any additional inserts or spend hours trying to find the perfect setting, it's all set. Simply load in your ammo, take aim, and pull the front trigger to fire the upper barrel and the back trigger to fire the lower barrel. Simple as that. Plus, with all steel construction, it'll be with you for the long haul. Whether you are shooting a target at the range or a duck on the pond, the M6 has you locked, loaded, and ready to fire.What do a car bumper and the M6 stock have in common?
While the structure of the M6 is constructed of steel, the stock is a metal caging encased performed polypropylene foam. Chiappa Firearms is the first company to use this material in a firearm. Used in automotive bumpers and for furniture, its thick weft gives it outstanding durability and incredible comfort. This stock is so light, the weight is almost irrelevant. It also prides you with a housing for ammuniton that will hold up to five .22 caliber cartridges, two 20 Gauge shells and a maintenance / cleaning kit.
- All-steel construction for durability
- Chambers in both .22LR and 20 Gauge
- Blued to increase corrosion resistance
- Metal caged polypropylene foam stock
- Dual trigger to fire either the upper or lower barrel
- Fiber optic front / adjustable rear sights
- Thick weft ensures a comfortable stock fit
- Three picatinny quad rails to mount your favorite accessories
- Ammunition housing in the stock (holds five .22 caliber cartridges, two 20 Gauge shells and a maintenance / cleaning kit)
Sight in on this great value and order today!Key Specifications
- Caliber: .22LR / 20 Gauge
- Action: Over / Under
- Capacity: 2
- Barrel length: 18.5"
- Barrel style: Steel
- Stock: polypropylene foam encased in metal caging
- Safety: Top tang manual
- Sights: Fiber optic front / adjustable rear
- Overall length: 34.6"
- Overall weight: 6.1 lbs.
- Man. Ref.: 500.189
- UPC: 8053670716360
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips