You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $398.99 Non-Member $419.99
- Buyer's Club $1063.99 Non-Member $1119.99
- Buyer's Club $332.49 Non-Member $349.99
- Buyer's Club $864.49 Non-Member $909.99
Smith & Wesson M&P 340 CT, Revolver, .357 Magnum, 163073, 22188630732, Crimson Trace Grip, 24/7 Tritium Night Front SightBuyer's Club $940.49 Non-Member $989.99
- Buyer's Club $351.49 Non-Member $369.99
- Buyer's Club $427.49 Non-Member $449.99
- Buyer's Club $137.74 Non-Member $144.99
- Buyer's Club $199.49 Non-Member $209.99
- Buyer's Club $189.99 Non-Member $199.99
- Details & Specs
Charter Arms® Undercover Tiger .38 Special Snubnose Revolver. Safer. Smaller. More reliable.
That's the "Big 3" of quality back-up! It's no wonder... the Undercover .38 is one of the Revolvers that put Charter Arms on the map, and it's still going strong today.
Its 2" barrel and superior safety features make it ideal for concealed carry situations, and its stopping power and reliability make it a gun you can trust with your livelihood. This is the standard-hammer variant of the Undercover, so if you appreciate the choice of single-action / double-action, this is the one for you.
Charter Arms Undercover Tiger Snubnose Revolver special features:
- Barrel is threaded into frame for added strength
- Fewer internal parts for better reliability
- No side plate means a more powerful frame
- Strong frame locks cylinder yoke into place other revolvers use a small retention screw, which can loosen
- 4-point cylinder lock-up encompasses the collar, crane, cylinder stop and hand
- Full hammer block safety system: trigger must be in full firing position before hammer falls
- 100% American-made
- Backed by Charter's lifetime warranty
- Standard hammer / SA or DA.
- Caliber: .38 Special
- Action: Revolver (SA / DA)
- Capacity: 5
- Barrel length: 2"
- Frame: Stainless steel
- Grips: Full
- Sights: Fixed
- Overall weight: 16 ozs.
The ultimate in concealed-carry excellence.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips