You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Champion Power Equipment Portable CARB - compliant 1,700 / 2,000 - watt Inverter Generator. Juice small appliances and household items... and computers, too.
"On call" power... for camping trips to computer equipment. Inverter Generator runs on an 80cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine that produces 2,000 max watts. Runs up to 9 1/ 2 hours at a 25% load. No-fuss recoil start. 49-lb. unit has built-in carrying handle, too, for no-fuss moving. Engine has low oil shut-off sensor to guard against engine damage. Use it with confidence... it's equipped with true sine wave inverter technology, which provides reliable, secure power to computers, TVs, radios and other sensitive electrical devices. CARB approved for all 50 states.Oh, how you do run on:
- 2,000 max watts
- True sine wave inverter technology for dependable, safe power
- Fuel-saving economy mode
- Overload protection for damage-free outlets and appliances
- 120V AC load, 12V DC outlet
- Runs as long as 9 1/ 2 hours at 25% load with 1-gallon fuel tank
- Easy-on-ears noise level of 53 dBA at 23'
- Easy-pull recoil start
- Manual choke
- Low oil shut-off sensor
- Stackable design
- Parallel capability
- Includes oil funnel, spark plug socket and 12V DC charging cable
- 19 3/ 10 x 13 1/ 5 x 16 3/ 10 ", weighs 49 lbs.
Consider this your higher power. Order this Inverter Generator ONLINE today!
1,700 / 2,000-watt Inverter Generator
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips