Champion® Propane-powered 3,500-watt Portable Generator. Reliable juice for RVs, camping, emergencies and more - no gasoline required.
Just one 20-lb. propane tank provides up to 10 hrs. of power (at 50% load) for RV appliances, power tools, emergencies, and other light / medium-duty tasks! And because it's propane-powered, it burns clean, unlike standard gas-hog generators.Features:
- Has two standard 120V outlets, one 120V twist-lock outlet, and one RV receptacle
- 3,500 starting watts / 2,800 running watts
- Engine: 196cc Champion OHV single-cylinder
- Up to 10 hrs. run time at 50% load on one 20-lb. propane tank
- Durable 1" tubular steel frame
- Easy-pull recoil start
- USDA-approved spark arrestor
- Quiet operation: 68 dBa at 23 ft.
- 8" never-flat wheels
- Volt guard over-voltage protection for safety and security
- Engine is built with cast iron sleeve for durability
- Automatic low oil shut-off
- Recommended oil: SAE 10W-30
- CARB compliant
- Uses standard 20 or 30-lb. capacity LP tanks with OPV valve (tank not included)
- Measures 20 x 24 x 26" h., weighs 107 lbs. Includes regulator, 5' LPG hose, wheel kit, oil funnel, spark plug socket, start-up oil.