Maximum shooting fun! Whether it's target practice, recreational shooting or for friendly competition, this Challenge Targets Rimfire Paddle Target is safe, durable, and a ton of fun! And even if you're shooting from afar, you'll know you're dead-on since the target produces a loud ring and visual feedback. It's easy to set up, too. Simply attach it to a 2 x 4" wood post, hammer it in the ground, clamp the paddle assembly on...and let 'er rip!
- Each hit produces a loud ring and the target pivots to the other side
- 1/4" thick AR500 steel paddle and stop plate for durability
- Rated for use with all .22 LR handguns and rifles
- Minimum distance: 10 yards (pistols), 20 yards (rifles)
- Paddle assembly clamps to any standard 2 x 4" wood post (not included)
- Clamp springs and pivot mechanism are fully protected behind hardened stop plate
- Safely deflects bullet fragments into the ground
- Heavy-duty steel stake can be pounded into almost any terrain
- Steel paddle measures 4" diameter x 1/4" thick
- Front stop plate measures: 6 x 11 x 1/4" thick
- Stake measures 3 x 13"l.
- Weighs 19 lbs. overall