A multi-purpose target! This Challenge Targets® Multi-functional IPSC Rifle and Handgun Training Target bounces back when shot and then rests to the forward leaning position, or you can remove the lock pin and the target will fall when shot. Its heavy-duty AR500 steel target plate replicates the "A" zone of an IPSC target, and is and able to withstand shot after shot from non-magnum handguns. And you'll always know you're dead-on since the target produces a loud ring and visual feedback. Plus, the multi-functional base allows you to shoot steel, paper and cardboard targets. Perfect for tactical and personal defense training. Easy to set up, too. Simply attach the steel target plate and stand to a 2 x 4" wood post... and let 'er rip!
- All-weather design with powder-coated finish is capable of year-round outdoor use
- Heavy 1/4" steel frame construction helps protect against errant handgun shots
- Portable, lightweight design with ergonomic front carry handle
- Rated for handguns up to .44 magnum and rifles up to .308 Winchester (7.62 x 51)
- Heavy-duty pivot base which is designed for commercial ranges, professional shooters, law enforcement and military training
- Multi-functional base allows you to shoot steel, paper, and cardboard targets
- Instant feedback is proven to increase speed and accuracy
- For training, install the lock pin and the target bounces back when shot, then resets to the forward leaning position (only "A" zone hits produce feedback)
- For competition, remove the lock pin and the target falls when shot
- Adjustable forward lean for different calibers
- Mounts to any standard wood 2 x 4" post (not included)
- Reversible target plate for extended life
- AR500 steel target plate measures 5.9 x 3/8 x 11"h.
- Stand measures 27 x 26 x 10"h.
- Weighs 32 lbs. overall