Challenge Targets® Multi-functional 8" Handgun Tactical Training Target helps keep your shooting skills sharp!
Combines the realism of shooting a life-like target with the feedback of a steel target! This Challenge Targets® Multi-functional 8" Handgun Tactical Training Target bounces back when shot and then rests to the forward leaning position, or you can remove the lock pin and the target will fall when shot. Its heavy-duty AR500 steel target plate measures 8", and is and able to withstand shot after shot from non-magnum handguns. And you'll always know you're dead-on since the target produces a loud ring and visual feedback. Plus, the multi-functional base allows you to shoot steel, paper and cardboard targets. Perfect for tactical and personal defense training. Easy to set up, too. Simply attach the steel target plate and stand to a 2 x 4" wood post... and let 'er rip!
- All-weather design with powder-coated finish is capable of year-round outdoor use
- Heavy-duty 1/4" steel frame construction helps protect against errant handgun shots
- Portable, lightweight design with ergonomic front carry handle
- Pistol target rated for all non-magnum handgun calibers
- Heavy-duty base is designed for commercial ranges, professional shooters, law enforcement and military training
- Multi-functional base allows you to shoot steel, paper, and cardboard targets
- With the lock pin installed, target bounces back when shot then resets to the forward leaning position
- With lock pin removed, target falls when shot
- Forward lean can be adjusted so multiple hits are required to drop the target
- Teaches shooters to keep their sites on target for follow up shots
- Instant feedback is proven to increase speed and accuracy
- Mounts to any standard wood 2 x 4" post (not included)
- Reversible target plate for extended life
- AR500 steel target plate measures 8" x 1/4" thick
- Stand measures 27 x 26 x 10"h.
- Weighs 28 1/2 lbs. overall