Challenge Targets® IPSC Torso Handgun Target. Practice makes perfect!
A 2-in-1 multi-purpose target! This Challenge Targets® IPSC Torso Handgun Target bounces back when shot and then rests to the forward leaning position, or you can remove the lock pin and the target will fall when shot. Its heavy-duty AR500 steel target plate replicates an IPSC torso, and is and able to withstand shot after shot from non-magnum handguns. And you'll always know you're dead-on since the target produces a loud ring and visual feedback. Easy to set up, too. Simply attach the steel target plate and stand to a 2 x 4" wood post... and let 'er rip!
- All-weather design with powder-coated finish is capable of year-round outdoor use
- Heavy 1/4" steel construction helps protect against errant handgun shots
- Portable, lightweight design with ergonomic front carry handle
- Rated for all non-magnum handguns
- Heavy-duty pivot base is designed for commercial ranges, professional shooters, law enforcement and military training
- With lock pin installed, target bounces back when shot then resets to the forward leaning position
- With lock pin removed, target falls when shot
- Adjustable forward lean for different calibers
- Mounts to any standard wood 2 x 4" post (not included)
- Reversible target plate for extended life
- AR500 steel target plate measures 12 x 1/4 x 19"h.
- Stand measures 27 x 27 x 10"h.
- Weighs 31 lbs. overall