For competition shooting fun! This Challenge Targets IPSC A,B,C Zone Rifle and Pistol Target is designed for IPSC practice and competition shooting. Its heavy-duty AR500 steel plate replicates an IPSC cardboard target without the "D" zone, and is and able to withstand shot after shot from pistols or rifles with velocities up to 3,000 F.P.S And even if you're shooting from afar, you'll know you're dead-on since the target produces a loud ring and visual feedback. Easy to set up, too. Simply attach the steel target plate to a 2x4" wood post, hammer it in the ground with the included stake... and let 'er rip!
- Each hit produces a loud ring
- Lightweight and portable
- Rated for all handguns and rifles with velocities up to 3,000 F.P.S.
- Built to withstand all standard FMJ ammunition (no armor piercing or steel core ammo)
- Minimum distance: 7 yards (handguns), 100 yards (rifles)
- AR500 steel target assembly fits over standard wood 2 x 4" post (not included)
- Plate size matches the A, B, C zone metric dimensions on an official IPSC target (11.81" x 23.62")
- Reversible target plate for extended life
- Industrial grade compression springs produce maximum reverberation and visual feedback
- Safely deflects bullet fragments into the ground
- Heavy-duty steel stake can be pounded into almost any terrain
- Target plate measures 11.81" x 3/8" x 23.62"h.
- Stake measures 3 x 13"l.
- Weighs 39 lbs.