Challenge Targets® 10" Steel Handgun and Rifle Target. Practice makes perfect!
A 2-in-1 multi-purpose target! This Challenge Targets® 10" Steel Handgun and Rifle Target can be used as a static steel target, or you can remove the lock pin and let if fall like a pepper popper. Its heavy-duty AR500 steel target plate measures 10" in diameter, and is and able to withstand shot after shot from handguns and rifles. And you'll always know you're dead-on since the target produces a loud ring and visual feedback. Easy to set up, too. Simply attach the steel target plate and stand to a 2 x 4" wood post... and let 'er rip!
- All-weather design with powder-coated finish is capable of year-round outdoor use
- Heavy 1/4" steel construction helps protect against errant shots
- Portable, lightweight design with ergonomic front carry handle
- Rated for handguns up to .44 magnum and rifles up to .308 Winchester (7.62 x 51)
- Multi-functional stand locks in upright position, or pivots and falls when hit
- Heavy-duty pivot stand is larger and more durable than the standard duty version
- Additional size adds stability and is better suited for larger head assemblies
- Mounts to any wood 2 x 4" wood post (not included)
- Reversible target plate for extended life
- Adjustable forward lean for different calibers
- Regulation size for steel challenge matches
- AR500 steel target plate measures 10" diameter x 3/8" thick
- Base measures 27 x 26 x 10"h.
- Weighs 27 lbs. overall