You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $759.99 Non-Member $799.99
- Buyer's Club $617.49 Non-Member $649.99
APF Econo Carbine,Semi-Automatic,.300 AAC Blackout, 16" Barrel,Nikon P-223 3x32mm Scope, 30+1 RoundsBuyer's Club $835.99 Non-Member $879.99
- Buyer's Club $911.99 Non-Member $959.99
- Buyer's Club $649.79 Non-Member $683.99
- Buyer's Club $788.49 Non-Member $829.99
- Buyer's Club $398.99 Non-Member $419.99
- Buyer's Club $560.49 Non-Member $589.99
- Buyer's Club $294.49 Non-Member $309.99
- Details & Specs
- Model: RI1622N
Century Arms Centurion 39 Sporter AK 7.62x39mm Semi-automatic Centerfire Rifle. AK reliability, American quality.
Bottom line: You won't find another milled-receiver AK at this price. And you won't find another 100% American-made AK anywhere! Century Arms is the only one doing it, and they're doing it right.
The C39 Sporter's milled receiver is machined from an 11-lb. block of 4140 steel. Instead of adjusting for windage from the front sight like other similar rifles, the rear sight is adjustable for both windage and elevation.
The buttstock that is 1" longer than military style stocks, for better comfort and handling. The upper and lower handguard have four Picatinny rails which can be used to accessorize the C39 with red dot sights, scopes, lights, lasers and a fore grip.
Born from the legendary firearm but made in the USA, the quality is right, the fun factor is high, and the reliability is worthy of the AK name. Comes with two 30-rd. magazines.
Centurion 39 Sporter AK Semi-automatic Rifle specifications:
- Caliber: 7.62 x 39mm
- Action: Semi-automatic
- Capacity: 30+1
- Barrel length: 16.5"
- Barrel twist: 1:10"
- Receiver: Milled 4140 steel
- Sights: High-visibility post front / adjustable rear
- Handguard: Upper and lower handguards
- Overall length: 37.25"
- Overall weight: 8.2 lbs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips